Cancellation Policy for Dental Appointments
Our goal at All Star Kids Family Dental is to provide quality dental care in a timely manner. We do understand that illness, emergencies, flat tires, and bad weather do occur. We ask our patients to give us 24 hours’ notice whenever possible if they cannot keep appointment. This allows us time to fill our schedule with other patients who may be waiting. We appreciate your understanding and consideration regarding our cancellation and failed appointment policy.
- Cancellation or rescheduling of an appointment with 24 hours or more notification will result in no charge.
- Failed appointment is an appointment that is cancelled/rescheduled with out 24 hours’ notice or an appointment where a patient does not show up.
- Failed appointments will be charged a fee of $50.00.
- After (2) failed appointments we may require a deposit of up to 100% that will be applied to your appointment, in order to reserve any further appointments.
- After(3) failed appointments you risk being dismissed from the practice.
To cancel your appointment please use the confirmation text (71430) sent to you from All Star Kids Family Dental through our patient communication system ,Yapi. You may also contact the office at (936) 258-2624.